Cash Key facility
Liquid gold - SBT Gold overdraft
Gold Loan Premium Scheme
Higher rates per gram on gold will be allowed under this product.
Smart Gold Loans
Mitra Varsha Loan against shares & securities
For construction, purchase / repair / renovation / alteration of a house or for purchase of a plot for the construction of a house.
AMOUNT OF LOAN
However the repayment obligation is restricted to Maximum 60% of the NMI/AMI.
Maximum amount of the loan is Rs.500 lacs.
INTEREST click here for interest rates
In three stage, 30%, 40% and 30% of the loan amount. The last installment will be disbursed three or four weeks prior of the completion of the building
The loan component for purchase of the plot will be 50% of the total project cost upto Rs.75 lac and 30% of the project cost above Rs.75 lac or 80% of the land value whichever is lower.
It includes the repayment holiday of a maximum of 18 months. Repayment will begin on completion of the house or 18 months from the disbursement of the first installment of the loan, whichever is earlier.
Mortgage of property by deposit of title deeds.
Insurance is to be arranged for the total cost of building.
PAPERS TO BE SUBMITTED TO BANK
In addition to the application form(in duplicate) and two passport size photographs, the following papers are to be submitted to the Bank.
PROOF OF INCOME
In case of salaried persons:
Audited accounts and Balance Sheets/income tax assessment orders/Returns/Memo/Statements of computation of taxable income filed for the last 3 years.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR
CONSTRUCTION / IMPROVEMENT OF HOUSES
After the sale deed is executed, the original deed along with fresh encumbrance certificate and possession certificate should be submitted. For purchase of plot alone all the documents as above except the no. iv are to be submitted. After availment of the loan, encumbrance certificate for four months after the date of mortgage is to be produced.
Home Decor Loan To furnish houses/flats
1. Individuals availing Housing Loans from the Bank
2. Where a Housing loan was earlier obtained from us and the liability is still subsisting without overdues.
3. When availing Housing Loans for taking over from other Banks/Financial institutions
25 % of Housing loan or Rs. 5 lacs whichever is less
Repayment maximum 10 years in monthly installments.
Interest rate click here for interest rates
As applicable to Housing Loans
To meet the tuition and other fees\Examination\Library\Laboratory fee, cost of books\purchase of Computers\equipments\instruments\uniforms and the cost of passage for studies abroad. Caution Deposit, Building Fund, Refundable deposit subject to 10% of the Tuition Fee. Any other expenses required to complete the course like study, tours, project work, thesis etc. also be financed.
Studies in India
conducted by recognized colleges/ universities recognized by
UGC/ Govt./ AICTE/AIBMS/ ICMR etc.
| .. Sahaya Varsha
A clean demand loan to meet your short term funds/ financial needs for various purchases/emergent requirements such as marriage, family functions, travel, education, expensive medical treatment, operation etc.
AMOUNT OF LOAN
15 times of the net monthly salary / income, Minimum Rs.10,000/- and Maximum Rs.2,00,000/-
MARGIN - NIL
INTEREST click here for interest rates
Primary - Nil
Loans upto Rs.25,000/- = Rs.115/-
Above Rs.25,000/- = Rs.280/-
PAPERS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE BANK
In the case of salaried persons
For mortgage of property
Loan against mortgage of immovable property
FOR PERSONAL NEEDS SUCH AS MARRIAGE RELATED EXPENSES, FOREIGN TRAVEL, MEDICAL EXPENSES ETC..
1. Nature of Loan: Term Loan or Overdraft
2. Purpose: Consumer needs General Purpose Loan
3. Eligibility: Individuals who are :
4. Age Limit: The age of the borrower should not exceed 60 years at the time of sanction.
5. Amount of Loan: 24 times the net monthly income for salaried persons or 2 times the net annual income in case of others.
Minimum Rs.50,000 - Maximum 1 Crore
Overdraft facility - Maximum amount Rs 25 lakhs
6. Security: Equitable mortgage of non encumbered Residential /Commercial property in the name and possession of the borrower/spouse/close relatives (provided the property holders become guarantors for the relative loan)
7. Margin: 40 % of the market value of the property.
8. Repayment : Equated monthly installments within a maximum period of 120 months with a check off facility in the case of salaried persons/84 months where check off facility is not available.9. Interest click here for interest rates
10. Processing Fee: 2% of the loan amount. Max Rs. 50,000/- plus service firstname.lastname@example.org%
11. Insurance: The property being mortgaged should be insured against the risk of fire/riots/ earthquakes/lightning/floods etc. in the joint names of the borrower and the Bank for the full market value of the property.
12. Papers to be submitted:
12. Documents to be submitted
A clean Demand Loan Scheme specially designed for Pensioners
All Central Civil, Defense, Railway, Telecom, KSRTC
(Kerala State Road Transport Corporation), KSEB, KWA,Kerala Agricultural University, State
and Bank Pensioners
Should not exceed 75 years at the time of sanction of loan.Eligibility and Amount of Loan
Age of pensioner upto 60 years - A maximum of 15 months pension with a ceiling of Rs.1,50,000.
Age of pensioner over 60 years upto 65 years - A maximum of 12 months pension with a ceiling of Rs.1,25,000.
Age of pensioner over 65 years upto 75 years - A maximum of 10 months pension with a ceiling of Rs.1,00,000.Guarantee
The spouse/nominee for family pension eligible for family pension should guarantee the loan or any other family member or a third party worth the loan amount.Margin Nil Interest click here for interest rates Repayment Age upto 60 years - 54 equal monthly installments
Age above 60 years and upto 65 years - 48 equal monthly installments
Age above 65 years and upto 70 years - 36 equal monthly installments
Application form and two passport size photographs.Documents to be executed
For NRIs & Residents
Amount of Loan
* Margin Take over of Car loans (from other banks) can be considered.
**Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of new cars by way of Hypothecation is also considered subject to conditions.
Primary : Hypothecation of the vehicle purchased out of bank finance.
Collateral (for loans above Rs. 50000/-) :
Insurance Comprehensive Insurance is compulsory for all loans for purchase of vehicle.
Papers to be submitted to the Bank
a. In the case of salaried persons :
b. In the case of self employed/professional/businessmen :
For more information please contact our branch in your neighborhood.
or email to email@example.com